How do I make a one-time loan payment as a guest?
- Visit the Loan Payment Service and Click “Pay as a Guest.”
- Enter your Account Number, Loan Suffix, and the primary account holder’s Social Security Number. Not sure where to find your Account Number and Loan Suffix?
- Confirm your payment information. The Amount Due displayed is the minimum amount due. You can enter any payment amount from $5 – $600. Payments can be made via debit card, checking, or savings account. There is no fee for any of the payment options.
- Click “Continue” to review your payment, accept the Payment Authorization terms, and click the “Pay.”
- Your payment is complete. Save time by clicking the “Register Now” button and setting up automatic payments.