How do I register a new Digital Banking account?
If you did not previously have Online Banking, you can register by:
- Visit dupagecu.com and click the “Login” button on the top right. Or, if you prefer a mobile experience, download the DuPage Credit Union mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Click “Register a New Account”
- Agree to the terms and verify your identity by entering in your account number, (click here if you need help finding your account number), your SSN, and zip code.
- Create a username and select where you’d like your temporary password sent.
- Verify your temporary password and set your new password.
- Please take note of the password requirements:
- Minimum length is 8 characters
- Must include a number, uppercase letter and lowercase letter
- Must include one of the following special characters: $^*()=+.%!@#&_-
- Confirm your contact information and you’re all set! Click the “Complete Profile” button to upload a photo and review your personal information.