What documentation do I need to apply for a VA loan?


In order to apply, you’ll need to get a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). This document shows proof of one of four things: you served at least 181 days of active duty during peace time, 90 days of active duty during war, six years in the Reserves or National Guard, or you’re the surviving spouse of a service member killed during active duty.

phone icon 800-323-2611 message iconMessage Us branch locationsBranches & ATMs pay my loanPay My Loan calendar icon Schedule Appointment
Routing Number: