How to report a security breach involving your personally identifying information
Being effected by a security breach can cause a lot of worry about how to best protect yourself. We take your security seriously. If you have been affected by a security breach or believe your personal information (for example: address, date of birth, social security number) may have been compromised, we want to work with you to protect yourself.
- Safeguard your account. Review your account history for any suspicious activity, and make sure that your contact information (address, phone numbers and email address) are accurate. You can verify and update your contact information via Digital Banking under Settings > Profile. If you see anything suspicious, contact us immediately so we can help you determine the next action needed.
- Notify us: Report the breach so we can notate your account:
- Log in to Digital Banking
- Select the mail icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Select subject Security
- If known, please include the source of breach and what types of personally identifying information may have been compromised (Example: My social security number and date of birth may have been compromised in the ABC Business breach. I do not see any suspicious activity on my account at this time. Please notate my account accordingly).
You can also call us at 630-428-3440 (or Toll-free: 800-323-2611) during regular Call Center Hours or stop by one of our branch locations