How to report a problem with your card
Debit and credit card fraud can happen to anyone at anytime. The good news is with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, your liability for eligible unauthorized transactions is $0. You’re protected if your Visa credit or debit card is lost, stolen or has unauthorized use, online or offline.
How to report your debit or credit card lost or stolen in the DuPage Card Controls app and access your new card number (credit only):
- From the transaction screen, tap the Lost or Stolen icon under More on the bottom right.
- Follow the prompts to complete the report.
- Upon submission, your card will be inactive and a new card will be mailed to you.
- For credit cards – to access your new card number: From the transaction screen, tap the Card Details icon under More on the bottom right. Follow the steps to input your security code to access your new card information.
- To use your digitally issued credit card immediately in-store, in-app or online with a digital wallet, click the Add to Wallet button under your card image on the Account Summary screen.
How to report your debit or credit card lost or stolen via Online Banking (Note: To receive a digitally issued card before your card arrives in the mail (credit only), you must be enrolled in the DuPage Card Controls app before reporting your card lost or stolen in Online Banking. See DuPage Card Controls app details above).
- From the Accounts screen in Online Banking, click on your card.
- Once in the card site, click the Lost or Stolen icon on the right side.
- Follow the steps to submit the report.
Alternatively, you can call to report fraud or a lost or stolen card: