How to report a problem with your card
Debit and credit card fraud can happen to anyone at anytime. The good news is with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, your liability for eligible unauthorized transactions is $0. You’re protected if your Visa credit or debit card is lost, stolen or has unauthorized use, online or offline.
If you detect suspicious or fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, or if your card has been lost or stolen, please call us immediately.
You can also report your debit card lost or stolen in the Card Controls app:
1. From the transaction screen, tap the “Lost or Stolen” icon on the bottom right.
2. Follow the prompts to complete the report.
3. Upon submission, your card will be inactive and a new card will be mailed to you.
You can also report your credit card lost or stolen in Online Banking:
- Log into Online Banking at dupagecu.com
- Select your Visa credit card
- Click the Manage tab
- Choose Report Lost or Stolen Card, and follow the instructions.