How do I set a credit card travel notification?
To set a credit travel notification:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Select your Visa® Credit Card Account.
- Under Manage, click on the Travel Notification link.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV/CVC code from the back of your card, and select Continue.
- Provide your travel information—including departure and return dates, locations and phone number—and click Submit to continue.
- To complete your request, click Confirm. To make changes to your request, click Cancel.
Or, you can fill out this brief travel notification form.
If you had advised us of future travel plans but are no longer traveling, please contact us so that we may remove the travel notification.
Also, if you carry a DuPage Credit Union Visa Debit Card, we will update that information upon receiving your Traveling-Out-of-State Form.