What information do I need to change my name?


In order to change your name we’ll need an updated Social Security card and another form of proper identification (i.e. an updated drivers license or passport, and/or marriage certificate if newly married).

phone icon 800-323-2611 message iconContact Us branch locationsBranches & ATMs pay my loanPay My Loan calendar icon Schedule Appointment
Routing Number: