Since its inception in 1956, DuPage Credit Union has continuously strived to build rewarding relationships, both between and amongst our Team Members as well as with our Members. In addition to enjoying a collaborative and communicative environment in which relationships can prosper, our Team Members enjoy virtually endless learning opportunities and opportunities for growth regularly. This is evidenced by the fact that over HALF of our current Team has been with us for more than five years. Additionally, our Mortgage Lending Team has more than tripled since 2008. We're a small institution that thinks big. And because we only hire the cream of the crop, our growth and success are unstoppable.
As a Mortgage Processor, your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient and timely processing of all Mortgages and Home Equities from application through disbursal.
- Mortgage Processors are often working under high pressure and tight deadlines, maintaining attention to detail is of the utmost priority.
- Accurate completion of mortgage and home equity documentation.
- Pipeline management. Mortgage Processors are expected to multi-task. As such, maintaining several files at once with accuracy and speed is key.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Accurate ordering of the appropriate appraisal, title work, and/or mortgage loan verification in order to ensure the loan is processed efficiently, effectively, and correctly.
- Preparation of preliminary disclosures to Member.
Qualified Mortgage Processor candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience processing mortgages a plus
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and friendly disposition
40+ hours per week, some Saturdays required.