Checking Accounts should be straight-forward and simple - that's why we offer the Preferred Checking Account. Avoid paying unnecessary fees, maintaining a minimum balance or worrying about monthly service charges, and the Credit Union has you covered should an accidental overdraft occur.
Other Benefits Include:
- No per-check writing fees
- Immediate availability of funds
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Visa® Debit Card - Access to Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide
- Free Online Bill Payment¹
- Free Online, Mobile and Text Banking²
- Free Mobile Check Deposit³ through the Mobile Banking App²
- Free eStatements
- Access Check Images online
- Optional Checking Account Protection
- SwitchOver - Assistance with switching to a DuPage Credit Union checking account
- Automated Phone Banking - automated phone account access
¹Must have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account. Members who are registered for Online Bill Payment and do not pay a minimum of one bill per month will be assessed a monthly $5.00 Inactive Online Bill Payment fee.
²Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider.
³Must have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account. Must be 18 years of age. Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider. Other restrictions apply.