Whether you want to sell your home and try to increase its value or you just want a fresh new look in your bathroom, spring is the perfect time for home improvements. Although home improvement projects can be expensive, we have some home improvement ideas that will spruce up your home and won’t break the bank!
- Closet Organizer. A closet organizer can give your closet a whole new look while organizing your entire wardrobe in ways you may have never imagined. Affordable closet organizers can be found at Target®, Lowes®, or the Container Store®.
- New Bathroom Accessories. Give your bathroom an upgrade with new accessories. Change out the color of the towels and the shower lining. Add in a new area rug with some decorative pieces such as wooden baskets for your spare towels. You can even update your hardware such as the faucet, towel racks, paper towel holders and light fixtures for amazing results without breaking the bank. If you have a polished edge mirror, try putting a frame around it to give it a new appeal.
- Front Entry Upgrades. First impressions always matter. Give your front door a new coat of paint. For a bigger impact, go bold and pick an accent color such as red or blue. Add some flowers or plants outside your front door or hang a wreath or decorative art piece to add some warmth.
- Refresh Your Walls. Give the walls of a room in your home a new color that pops! Painting can have one of the highest impacts to spruce up your home. You can choose a bold color for an accent wall or even a design along the border. Maybe take your design ideas to a new height and paint your ceiling!
- Build a headboard for Your Bed. Headboards can be made out of anything. You can make a collage out of pictures to attach to an old headboard or use old window shutters- the possibilities are endless!
Now that you have ideas for your next home improvement project, get to work! Also, don’t forget to enter our Spring Home Improvement contest on Facebook for a chance to win a $250, $150, or $100, Visa® Gift Card!