The biggest shopping day of the year is almost here and the question is are you ready? Whether this is your first Black Friday Shopping experience or you’re a seasoned pro, we have some tips to ensure a safe and successful Black Friday!
- Do your research. There are a lot of deals out there, so be sure to check online and print ads to find who will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Download the right apps. Compare prices of products at different stores to save money with shopping apps such as ShopSavvy.
- Shop safely. Credit cards with fraud protection are the safest way to shop on Black Friday, but be sure to keep it securely in a purse or wallet at all times.
- Be an early bird or late owl. Stores such as Macy’s® and Best Buy® will start their deals on Thanksgiving night.
- Read store policies. Some stores may charge a restocking fee for returns, so while you’re in a rush to make a purchase before it’s gone, be sure to read the fine print to ensure you can make returns without an extra cost.
- Don’t forget a gift receipt. Just in case it doesn’t turn out to be the perfect gift after all, make it easier on yourself and the recipient by getting a gift receipt. Also remember to look at the date on the receipt to see when the returns have to be made by so you can get your full refund.
- Black Friday doesn’t only mean Friday. Don’t want to deal with the crowds? Stores will have sales leading up to Black Friday and well after the holiday too.
Don’t forget about the best deal of all! Check out our Visa® Credit Cards – they offer competitive rates, chip-enabled security and more! Have other tips you’re using to get ready for Black Friday? Share them below!