Spring time is here, which means…SPRING CLEANING. To some, spring cleaning is an unwelcome, but necessary task. To help make this task a little bit easier, we have some tips that will have your home ready for spring in no time!
- Clean your windows. Clean your windows using distilled vinegar and tap water. Also be sure to clean your windows on a cloudy day because if it’s too sunny, they can dry quickly and cause streaks.
- Clean your fans. When cleaning your fan blades, put a pillow case over the blade and pull off slowly. The dust will fall into the pillow case instead of on the floor.
- Clean your furniture. If you have pets, use a damp rubber glove to remove hair from furniture. Run your hand over the surface and simply rinse off the glove when it’s covered in hair.
- Clean your garbage disposal. Drop some cut up lemon with a little bit of salt and ice cubes into your garbage disposal. This will clean away the residue and help disinfect it.
- Clean your shower liner. Mold and mildew can build up on shower liners. Throw it in the wash with some bleach then toss it in the dryer.
All of these spring cleaning tips are easy to do and will help keep your home sparkly clean! Have other spring cleaning tips? Share them below!