Football, food, drinks, and friends- what’s better than the Super Bowl!? With the big game coming up next weekend, we have some tips for throwing a winning Super Bowl party:
- Football decorations. Decorations can help create excitement, but there’s no need to go all out. Throw some football confetti on the table and pick up some football themed plates and cups from a local Party City®.
- Finger foods. What is football without food? Keep it easy with finger foods so that everyone can munch all through the game. Wholesale stores like Sams Club® or Costco® Wholesale are great for finding finger foods such as mini cheeseburgers, jalapeno poppers, wings, chips and salsa just to name a few.
- Bring Your Own Drinks. Everyone has their own unique tastes, so don’t be shy about asking guests to bring their own. It’ll make it a little easier for you and everyone can enjoy their favorite!
- Halftime activities. Everyone at your party may not be into football, so halftime games can be a fun way to involve everyone in gameday! Play a game of halftime show trivia, or Super Bowl bingo.
- Predictions. Have all your guests write down their predication of the final score and give a prize to the one who comes the closest!
Whether your team wins or loses next weekend, with these tips your party will be guaranteed to score. Have other ideas for a Super Bowl party? Share them below!