Becoming a Teller is a great way to begin your career at DuPage Credit Union. Tellers perform cash and non-cash transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, money wires and more. More importantly, a Teller has a unique opportunity to help our Members since they see them often and get to know their financial needs. The Credit Union’s most tenured Team Member, over 35 years, began as a Teller.
As a Teller, you will contribute by:
- Performing cash and non-cash transactions
- Actively participating in the many learning opportunities provided to our Teller Team in order to provide for future growth within the Credit Union
- Making the Members banking experience a memorable one by assisting them with other products and services that would benefit them
For this position, we seek friendly individuals who have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling experience
- A desire to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus.
Saturday availability a must. Position is located at our Wheaton Branch Office.