Balance transfers may help you save money.
Paying too much in interest on your credit card? Transfer them to a low-rate DuPage Credit Union credit card. Balance transfers may help you save money by avoiding higher interest rates on other credit cards and consolidating them into one low monthly payment.
Pay down debt faster
With lower interest or no interest payments, you'll be able to pay off your balances more quickly.
Pay less interest
Transfer your balances to a lower rate DuPage Credit Union credit card and you could save hundreds on interest charges.
Bring over balances from multiple credit cards to simplify your life with one low monthly payment and one due date.
Calculate your savings
Use this balance transfer calculator to estimate how much money you could save.
Our best intro credit card balance transfer offers
VISA PLATINUM ADVANTAGE
- Perfect if you want a low rate on purchases and balance transfers.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 90 days with a 3% balance transfer fee. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%.
- No annual fee
VISA PLATINUM REWARDS
- Earn unlimited Choice Rewards Points that never expire.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 90 days with a 3% balance transfer fee. Then, a variable APR 12.50% to 20.50%.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 12.50% to 20.50%.
- 2 Points on gas purchases and at restaurants
- 5 Points for charitable donations
- 1 Point for everything else
- No annual fee
Get help with balance transfers.
Convenience checks are used just like any other check; however, funds written from these checks will go towards your credit card balance. You can use them to:
- Transfer balances from high rate credit cards to your DuPage Credit Union Visa® Credit Card.
- Make large purchases such as repairs or any unexpected costs.
- Write yourself a check and deposit the funds into your checking account.
Before you use them, make sure you have enough available credit for the transaction(s), interest, and any related fees.
In order to process a balance transfer, you’ll need to fill out a Balance Transfer Form and one of our Team Members will be in touch with the next steps.
There are two ways you can transfer your balances:
- Login to Online Banking and select the credit card you would like to transfer balances to
- Click on the Transfer Balances tab
- And, fill out a Balance Transfer Form to get started
Take the first step towards paying down debt.
Transfer your high-rate credit card balances to a DuPage Credit Union card.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Some restrictions may apply.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate