Pay your credit card online.
EASIEST WAY TO PAY
Pay your credit card with your DuPage Credit Union checking or savings account.
Pay your credit card through Online Banking with an external transfer.
Pay your credit card through the online credit card site.
Pay your credit card through the Loan Payment Service.
1. Select "Sign In" or "Pay as a Guest" on the Loan Payment Service site
2. Your "Loan Number" is your 7-digit Membership account number. Your account number can be found in Online Banking under the Accounts tab. Click on the name of your Deposit Account, then click the Account Information link at the top. Do not include the leading zeroes or suffix.
3. Your “Loan Suffix” can be found under the Loans and Credit Cards section on the Accounts tab. It is a two digit number to the right your credit card name and starts with "2".
Additional credit card payment options.
Automated Loan Payment
At a Branch
Make loan payments by cash or check at a DuPage Credit Union branch or any of the thousands of shared branch locations nationwide.
Please include the last 4 digits of your credit card on your check.
PO Box 660493
Dallas TX 75266-0493
Get help with credit card payments.
There are multiple ways to access your DuPage Credit Union account number. You can find your account number:
- In the upper left hand corner of your membership application
- Via any checks if you have them
- Through Online Banking
- Select your account > On the Account Details page, click Account Information.
Still can’t find your account number? We’re happy to help: Call us at 800-323-2611.