Visa Platinum card benefits
Looking to build or establish credit history? When used responsibly, Visa Platinum can help you build your credit history with the three major credit bureaus. Plus, with on-time payments, you may receive an automatic credit line increase every year.
Other cards that may interest you.
Whether you're looking to earn cash back, rewards, or transfer balances, we have a credit card that fits your needs.
VISA PLATINUM REWARDS
- Earn unlimited Choice Rewards Points that never expire.
- 2 Points on gas purchases and at restaurants
- 5 Points for charitable donations
- 1 Point for everything else
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 12.50% to 20.50%.
VISA PLATINUM ADVANTAGE
- Perfect if you want a low rate and flexibility on balance transfers.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 90 days with a 3% balance transfer fee. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%.
- No annual fee
Get help with Platinum.
Typically, there is no fee for transferring your balance from one card to another. Some restriction may apply.
That’s great! In order for them to apply for the Visa® Platinum card they have to be at least 18 years old. Some applicants may require a cosigner. Individuals 22 years and older can apply without a cosigner.
Very friendly and helpful people. Fast service. Great experience.
one star for the process and the approval.
Although I haven’t received my card yet, I was so impressed with how a CSR took the initiative and reached out to me. She seemed like she had proper training, knowledge of the DCU’s credit card and answered my questions.