Visa Platinum card benefits
Looking to build or establish credit history? When used responsibly, Visa Platinum can help you build your credit history with the three major credit bureaus. Plus, with on-time payments, you may receive an automatic credit line increase every year.
Other cards that may interest you.
Whether you're looking to earn cash back, rewards, or transfer balances, we have a credit card that fits your needs.
VISA PLATINUM REWARDS
- Earn unlimited Choice Rewards Points that never expire.
- 2 Points on gas purchases and at restaurants
- 5 Points for charitable donations
- 1 Point for everything else
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 12.50% to 20.50%.
VISA PLATINUM ADVANTAGE
- Perfect if you want a low rate and flexibility on balance transfers.
- 0% intro APR on purchases made within the first 90 days. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%
- 0% intro APR on balances transferred within the first 12 months with a 3% balance transfer fee. Then, a variable APR, 10.50% to 18.50%.
- No annual fee
Get help with Platinum.
Typically, there is no fee for transferring your balance from one card to another. Some restriction may apply.
That’s great! In order for them to qualify for the Visa® Platinum card they have to be at least 18 years old. Some applicants may require a cosigner. Individuals 22 years and older can apply without a cosigner.
I enjoy getting cash back on my high yield checking account when using my credit card monthly.
Good but rates should stay lower after intro. period.