September 8, 2016 – NAPERVILLE – DuPage Credit Union invites the community to attend its complimentary educational, no-obligation two-part Mortgage Seminar Series on Tuesday, September 20th at DuPage Credit Union’s Naperville Operations Center, 1515 Bond Street and on Thursday, September 29th at Coldwell Banker, 610 East Roosevelt Road in Wheaton.
These one-hour seminars are intended for those who are thinking about or preparing to purchase their first home. Both seminars begin at 6:30 p.m. Interested home buyers may sign-up for one or both seminars.
First-Time Home Financing Seminar – September 20th
This seminar will be hosted by the Credit Union’s Senior Residential Lending Specialist and Five Star Mortgage Professional Award recipient Nora Hickey. Question and answer topics will include:
- The first steps to buying a home in today’s market
- Mortgage qualification criteria
- What costs are involved with purchasing a home
- The benefits of financing with DuPage Mortgage vs. other Mortgage Lenders, even FHA
- How to receive cash back at closing and more!
The Home Buying Process from Contract to Closing – September 29th
This seminar will be hosted by Coldwell Banker real estate agent Yvonne Rusin. Question and Answer topics will include:
- What to look for when choosing a real estate agent
- The importance of getting pre-approved by a trusted lender
- Factors to consider when searching for that perfect home
- How to navigate the contract, and what terms you can use to negotiate
- How to fulfill contractual obligations and ensure a smooth close
- Plus you’ll have the opportunity to speak with a panel of mortgage experts – including a home inspector and title lawyer.
Friendly, non-commissioned Residential Lending Specialists will be available to personally answer your questions after each seminar – no pressure, no obligation. Seating is limited, so register today at dupagecu.com or by calling 800-323-2611.
About DuPage Credit Union
DuPage Credit Union is more than just a bank we’re a member-owned financial institution united by a common spirit. As a not-for-profit credit union with more than 33,000 Members, we’re energized to create memorable banking experiences to help with life’s events, big and small. We offer financial solutions to anyone who lives or works in DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties; or attends school in DuPage County. To learn more about DuPage Credit Union, visit dupagecu.com, call or stop by a Branch Office. Deposits are insured to $250,000 per account by American Share Insurance. By Members’ Choice this institution is not federally insured. DuPage Credit Union is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. NMLS #445096. DuPage Credit Union…banking inspired.
About Yvonne Rusin of Coldwell Banker
Yvonne Rusin’s 5-star Zillow rating is a testament to the time, effort and attention to detail she provides her clients. She brings over 13 years of experience to help you find and close on your dream home in DuPage and Will counties. As part of a select group of DuPage Credit Union Residential Rebate agents, she is uniquely qualified to help you every step of the way, from contract to closing.
Contact: Tamara McQueen
DuPage Credit Union
630-428-3440 ext. 3068