This event has passed
Thank you to all who attended! Please check back later for our 2021 date.
Get rid of clutter and help local students in need when you drop off electronics and sensitive documents to be shredded during our 7th annual event to support our We’ve Got Your Back fundraiser.
There is a $10 minimum donation to drop off electronics (what’s accepted?) and a $10 minimum donation to drop off sensitive documents (what’s accepted?), although any amount will be accepted. 100% of the proceeds from this event go directly to local students in need. A $20 donation can provide a backpack full of supplies, preparing them for the school year and providing their family some much needed assistance during these challenging times.
The health and safety of our team and members is our number one priority. Because of this, the following safety measures will be enforced:
- Before arriving, please place your items for donation in your trunk. This will allow our team members to take care of unloading for you without any direct contact.
- Once you arrive at the event, please do not leave your vehicle for any reason.
- All DuPage Credit Union Team Members will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Cash and credit card payments will be accepted. If paying with cash, please place the exact amount into an envelope—we will not be able to provide any change.
Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
There is a minimum $10 donation to drop off electronics.
- Desktop Computers
- Circuit Boards/Cards
- Laptop Computers
- Computer Power Supplies
- Other Computer Components
- Hard Drives
- Desktop Copiers & Multifunction Devices
- Fax Machines
- Desktop Printers and Scanners
- Phones & Communication Devices
- Office Phones
- Audio/Video equipment
- Projection equipment
- LCDs (computer flat screens only)
- Power Distribution Units
- Mainframe Computer Equipment
- Server Racks
- PBX Systems
- Receivers & Transmitters
- Network Cards
- Cell Phones
- Tablets & PDAs
- Fax Machines
- Gaming Devices
- MP3 Players
- Stereo Equipment
- Cable Boxes
- DVD Players
- Digital Cameras
- Game Consoles
- Security Equipment
- Accessories & Cables
The following items WILL NOT be accepted: batteries, light bulbs, TVs, box monitors, household appliances. All items are 100% recyclable.
There is a minimum $10 donation to drop off sensitive documents.
- Bonded Letterhead
- Carbon & Carbon-less Forms
- File Folders
- Post-It Notes
- Staples & Paper Clips
- Envelopes (Including Window Envelopes)
- Glossy/Coated Paper (Brochures)
- Personal Information, Bank Statements, Tax Records & Invoices
The following items WILL NOT be accepted: magazines, newspapers, food wrappers, lunch bags, paper towels, CDs, credit cards and more.