As the holiday season approaches, it’s time to make your holiday gift giving checklist. With families, teachers, and service providers, it’s always nice to have that reminder to ensure you’re getting all the gifts you need. Not sure where to get started? Have no fear! We have a list with some gift ideas to help remember those important people in our lives who deserve a little something extra during this holiday season!
- Babysitter: Double their pay for a night.
- Daycare Worker: A gift between $20-$75 with a personal hand written note.
- School Teacher: A teacher can never have too many desk supplies or a homemade gift from your child with a custom card.
- Boss: A simple gift such a gift card to their favorite restaurant with a holiday card.
- Hairstylist: Tip the cost of a visit.
- Doorman: A tip between $20-$100 (ask around your apartment/condo for ideas on how much to give).
- Cleaning Staff: One week’s worth of pay depending on how frequently they come.
- Landscaper: A tip between $20-$50 depending on how frequently they come.
- Dog walker or cat sitter: One week’s worth of pay.
Now that you have your list, don’t forget to check it twice! Have other gift ideas? Share them below!