“We’ve Got Your Back” Backpack Donations are Being Accepted through August 1, 2015
DuPage Credit Union has partnered once again with the DuPage Regional Office of Education (ROE) to provide free school supplies for local DuPage County students in need. 100% of the proceeds will be used to purchase backpacks filled with the supplies that a student needs to achieve confidence in the classroom and build a strong foundation for future success. In 2014, we helped 500 students by raising nearly $10,000 to purchase the supplies. This year, we’ve doubled our goal with hopes of helping 1,000 students by raising $20,000.
The backpacks, complete with supplies, will be handed out to students attending the DuPage ROE’s Annual Back to School Fair in August.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
We’d like to thank the local businesses who have donated in support of our 2015 We’ve Got Your Back fundraiser:
- BUY Bernadette & Yvonne of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Citadel Information Management
- Chicago Title
- Enterprise Car Sales
- Jen Vonesh of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite REALTORS
- Clique Studios
- Suburban Life Media/Shaw Media
- Freese & Associates Inc.
- Daniel And Associates Real Estate
- Response Graphics & Embroidery LLC
- VISOgraphic, Inc.
- Patty Gustin of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Lynn Herrington of Realty Representatives, Inc.
- Law Offices of Lora Matthews Fausett
- Pat & Muriel Turley of Keller Williams Premiere Properties