Having trouble coming up with an idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one that won’t break the bank? Have no fear- we’ve found some great ideas that will help you stay in budget and will keep your lover’s heart happy!
- Create your own coupons. Breakfast in bed, massage or laundry for a week can all be great gifts that won’t cost a thing!
- Special evening at home together. You don’t have to go out to have a romantic dinner. Make a heart shaped pizza and celebrate your love with some bubbly!
- DIY photo shoot. You don’t have to hire an expensive photographer. Have one of your friends snap some photos of you and your loved one at your favorite places!
- Re-enact your first date. It doesn’t have to be exact, but recreate the first time you went out together and take a trip down memory lane.
- Invite friends over. If you’re single this year or your loved one is out of town, have a small get together at your place with wine, cheese, and don’t forget the chocolate!
No matter how you choose to spend Valentine’s Day, make it a special one! Have other ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day that won’t hurt your wallet? Share them below and Happy Valentine’s Day!