March 26, 2018 – NAPERVILLE – DuPage Credit Union and 101WKQX, invite the community to attend its educational, no-obligation Mortgages on Tap – First-Time Home Financing Seminar from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, April 14th at Two Brothers Roundhouse, 205 N. Broadway, in Aurora.
This Home Financing seminar is intended for those who are thinking about or preparing to purchase their first home. Question and Answer topics will include:
- The housing market today.
- Buying versus renting.
- How much you can afford and how much you need to save.
- Your home loan financing options.
- How the Credit Union’s low rates and rebate programs will save you money.
- And more!
After the seminar, DuPage Credit Union’s friendly, non-commissioned Home Loan Specialists will be available to personally answer your questions- no pressure, no obligation. Attendees will also have the opportunity to:
- Win tickets to see Vance Joy, courtesy of Messina Touring Group LLC and 101WKQX
- Win a $50 Gift Card to any Two Brothers location
- Meet Walt, host on Alternative 101WKQX
- Enjoy a wide selection of Two Brothers’ Beer or specialty-grade Arabica coffee (for purchase)
- Qualify to receive a special mortgage offer
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat(s) today at dupagecu.com or by calling 800-323-2611.
About DuPage Credit Union
DuPage Credit Union is more than just a bank we’re a member-owned financial institution united by a common spirit. As a not-for-profit credit union with more than 35,000 Members, we’re energized to create memorable banking experiences to help with life’s events, big and small. We offer financial solutions to anyone who lives or works in DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties; or attends school in DuPage County. To learn more about DuPage Credit Union, visit dupagecu.com, call or stop by a Branch Office. Deposits are insured to $250,000 per account by American Share Insurance. By Members’ Choice this institution is not federally insured. DuPage Credit Union is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. NMLS #445096. DuPage Credit Union…banking inspired.®
101WKQX is Chicago’s only Alternative station and reaches over 1.2 Million listeners each week. WKQX-FM is owned by Cumulus Media, which owns and operates 445 radio stations across 90 markets in the United States.
DuPage Credit Union
630-428-3440 ext 3068