What can ClickSWITCH do?
Thinking about joining the Credit Union but worried about moving accounts? ClickSWITCH is a free service for members to transfer direct deposits and automatic payments to the Credit Union in just a few clicks!
Request your personalized code to get started.
Fill out the form and we'll call you for quick verification and then provide you with a SwitchTRACK code to start switching your accounts to DuPage Credit Union. Or, stop by a branch!
Get help with switching your accounts.
If you open your new checking account at a branch, we will provide you with a SwitchTRACK code to allow you to switch your current online payments, automated payments and direct deposits to DuPage Credit Union. You will use this code to log into ClickSWITCH and begin setting up your switches.
If you open your new checking account online, one of our Team Members will contact you within one business day during our hours of operation to confirm your request. Once enrolled in ClickSWITCH, you’ll receive a welcome email with guidance on how to activate your account.
With ClickSWITCH you can switch over:
- Direct deposits, such as payroll, social security, investment income, retirement, and pension.
- Automatic payments initiated from your bank account like loans, utilities, and memberships.
Note: as of now, you cannot switch over credit card payments, but this feature is in development.
To view if your accounts have been switched, you can check your progress with:
- Switch summary: Summary-showing the progress & details of your switches.
- Switch status: Track and receive confirmation of the completion of your switched accounts to the Credit Union.
- Balance assist: Recommends an estimated balance to maintain in your old account until the switch is finalized.
To use ClickSWITCH, simply:
- Login to ClickSWITCH®
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided or use the last four digits of your DuPage Credit Union account number, and set-up your personal password to log in.
- Use Switch Assist to see all of your direct deposits and automatic payments in one place, or gather your direct deposit and automatic payment information and use Switch Myself.
- Click the “Create a Deposit” link to add your direct deposit information.
- Then begin switching your automatic payment accounts.
Switching your accounts is easy! You’ll need the SwitchTRACK code provided to you when you opened your new DuPage Credit Union account, or you can activate your ClickSWITCH® account through the welcome email you received. You’ll need to gather all of your automated payments and direct deposit information to get your switches started. A previous statement is a great source for information on the automated payments and direct deposits tied to an account.
ClickSWITCH is a registered trademark of ClickSWITCH, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.