Credit Card Balance Transfer Offer—Receive 4.9% APR for 12 Months
Transfer your high-interest credit card debt to any DuPage Credit Union Visa® Credit Card and pay no balance transfer fee!
From December 26, 2016 through February 28, 2017, unload your high-interest debt to any DuPage Credit Union Visa Credit Card—including our Platinum Rewards Card—and pay only 4.9% APR1 for 12 months. And unlike the average 3% balance transfer fees you may pay on other cards, you’ll pay nothing to transfer your debt. Save money, relieve stress, and pay off your credit card faster!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a balance transfer fee?
A balance transfer fee is a charge to move your funds from one credit card to another. The exact amount varies depending on the financial institution, but typically costs you somewhere around 3% of your balance. DuPage Credit Union does not charge a balance transfer fee. You save money right off the bat!
- How will transferring my debt help me?
By transferring your current debt to any DuPage Credit Union Credit Card, you’ll be eligible for a low 4.9% APR for 12 months, allowing you to keep your payments down and pay off your debt faster.
- Can I transfer my debt through Online Banking?
Yes! Here’s how:
- Login to Online Banking on the top-right of your screen.
- Select your Visa Credit Card Account.
- Under the Account Services tab, click on the Balance Transfer link from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV/CVC code from the back of your DuPage Credit Union Visa Credit Card for security purposes.
- Enter in the appropriate information for the non-DuPage Credit Union credit card you would like to transfer funds from.
- Let the savings begin!
- What if I don’t have a DuPage Credit Union Credit Card?
1.4084% Monthly Periodic Rate on balance transfers. Rate effective 12/26/16-2/28/17. This rate will be extended for 12 months on the balances transferred during the promotional period; thereafter, the cash advance rate will be applied to these unpaid balances. Interest accrues immediately on all balance transfers. Balances transferred from an existing DuPage Credit Union Visa® Credit Card do not qualify for the 4.9% APR. Account must be current and not delinquent. Terms and conditions apply. Other restrictions apply. Must be a Member in good standing.