Limited-Time Credit Card Balance Transfer Offer
Now through 2/28/18, transfer your credit card balances from other financial institutions and see how our fee-free, 2.99% or 3.99% APR¹ Visa® balance transfer buries your debt and saves you more money than typical 0% offers.
Don’t have a DuPage Credit Union credit card yet? Find the card that’s right for you.
Why transfer your debt to a DuPage Credit Union Credit Card?
- Save money on interest and pay down debt faster. With a low 2.99% or 3.99% APR for 12 months and no balance transfer fee, you can pay down your debt faster.
- Combine your payments. Simplify your life with only one card payment to manage.
- A smarter pay down plan. Take control of your debt with a monthly pay down schedule that works for you.
How do we stack up?
While other companies hide behind fees, we offer better savings with an upfront, affordable interest rate to help you put more of your payments toward your balance. Check out our comparison table below and see how these costs impact your total savings.²
Visa Platinum Rewards and Platinum Advantage
Other Major Balance Transfer Credit Cards
|Total Balance Transferred||$3,000.00|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR (%)||2.99% APR||3.99% APR||0% APR|
|Balance Transfer Fee (%)||0%||0%||3% for each balance transfer|
|Total Amount when paid off in 12 months² ($)||$48.84||$65.28||$90|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a balance transfer fee?
A balance transfer fee is a charge to move your funds from one credit card to another. The exact amount varies depending on the financial institution, but typically costs you somewhere around 3% – 5% of your balance. DuPage Credit Union does not charge a balance transfer fee. You save money right off the bat!
- How will transferring my debt help me?
By transferring your current debt to any DuPage Credit Union Credit Card, you’ll be eligible for a low 2.99% APR or 3.99% APR¹ for 12 months, allowing you to keep your payments down and pay off your debt faster.
- Can I transfer my debt through Online Banking?
Yes! Here’s how:
- Login to Online Banking on the top-right of your screen.
- Select your Visa Credit Card Account.
- Under the Account Services tab, click on the Balance Transfer link from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts to enter your card information and transfer amounts.
- What is a balance transfer fee?
¹.3325 Monthly Periodic Rate for Platinum / .2492 Monthly Periodic Rate for Platinum Rewards and Platinum Advantage on balance transfers. Rate effective 1/11/18/-2/28/18. This rate will be extended for 12 months on the balances transferred during the promotional period; thereafter, the cash advance rate will be applied to these unpaid balances. Interest accrues immediately on all balance transfers. Balances transferred from an existing DuPage Credit Union Visa® Credit Card do not qualify for this offer. Signature cardholders do not qualify for this offer. Platinum Rewards and Platinum Advantage cardholders opened between 1/11/17-2/28/18 are not eligible for this offer; due to current introductory offer. Some restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions apply. Current DuPage Credit Union Credit Card must be paid up to date and not delinquent. Must be a Member in good standing. ²Balance Transfer of $3,000 at 2.99% with 12 monthly payments of $254.07. Balance Transfer of $3,000 at 3.99% with 12 monthly payments of $255.44. Information and Calculations provided by Bankrate.com. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes.