Conventional Equity Home Equity Loan
Protect yourself from growing interest rates with a Conventional Home Equity Loan: borrow just what you need with the confidence that your rate will never change, regardless of the environment.
Conventional Equity Home Equity Loan Benefits
- A low fixed-rate, fixed-term loan = payments remain the same until your Home Equity Loan is paid off
- Receive the total loan amount in one lump sum
- Low, monthly principal and interest payments
- No prepayment penalties
- No annual fee and no fees to apply
- Make payments and check your balance through Online Banking & Mobile Banking or by phone
Use Your Conventional Equity Home Equity Loan for:
- Remodeling or repairing your home
- Paying for educational expenses
- Taking a vacation
- Updating your landscaping
- …and more!
Conventional EquityApply Today
5, 7 and 10 years
Line of Credit (LOC)
Minimum Loan Amount
Maximum Loan Amount
Up to 90% Loan to Value2
Homeowners insurance required. No 2-4 family units accepted. We lend in all of Illinois on primary and secondary residence. 1 Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest. 2Qualified Members can borrow up to 90% of the appraised market value of their home (up to 80% for second homes and condos), less the first mortgage owed.3 Closing fees may apply for certain counties.4 Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider. DuPage Credit Union ranked the number one credit union mortgage lender in DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties according to the 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 HMDA data (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act). NMLS #445096.
How Much Can I Borrow?
DuPage Credit Union offers higher borrowing limits allowing maximum buying power. Calculate the loan amount you may be eligible for.