Mobile Check Deposit
Can’t make it into a Branch Office? Depositing checks into your Checking Account is as easy as snapping a photo with your smartphone or tablet with our free Mobile Banking App1 – wherever, whenever. Deposits are protected through login credentials, layered security, data encryption and other controls.
Depositing a check is as easy as:
- Tap the Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App, once you have it downloaded.
- Snap a picture, front and back, of the signed check you wish to deposit.
- Deposit your check by tapping deposit.
Funds will be available in your Checking Account within 24 business hours.
Download Our Mobile Banking App
Download the app from your mobile device or click one of the buttons below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks wherever you are, using the camera on your mobile device and DuPage Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App.
- How do I access Mobile Check Deposit?
Simply log into DuPage Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ mobile device and select “Deposit”.
- What are the qualifications to use the Mobile Check Deposit service?
- Must have an active DuPage Credit Union Checking Account
- Must be a Member in good standing
- Must not have an inactive/dormant account
- Must not have any NSF during the past 6 months
- Are deposits made using Mobile Check Deposit secure?
Transactions made using Mobile Check Deposit are safe and secure. It is very important that you take appropriate steps to protect the security of your phone, such as:
- Password protect your mobile device
- Keep your mobile device in a secure spot when not in use
- Secure your login information
- How should I endorse the check?
The back of each check must include:
- Your signature
- Account number
- The words “For Mobile Deposit Only”
PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.
- What should I do with the check once it has been submitted for Mobile Check Deposit?
Once you notice the funds have been deposited into your account, prominently mark the check as “Electronically Presented” or “VOID” to ensure it is not represented for payment. You should retain the check for 60 days in the event of a deposit dispute.
- What type of checks will not be accepted for deposit?
- Third party checks
- Checks payable to two parties and both are not on the account
- Altered checks
- Incomplete checks
- Checks that are stale-dated (older than 6 months) or post-dated
- Savings Bonds
- Checks drawn on a financial institution in a foreign country or in foreign currency
- How many checks can I deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
There is no limit to the number of checks you can deposit; however, you must stay within your deposit limits that were assigned when you enrolled in Mobile Check Deposit.
- Will my deposit be credited to my account immediately?
If a deposit is made by 2pm CT on a business day (Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays) your account will be credited that day. If a deposit is made after 2pm, your account will be credited on the next business day.
- On what devices can you use Mobile Check Deposit?
Currently Mobile Check Deposit is available for the iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ Mobile Banking App.
- Is there a fee to use the Mobile Check Deposit service?
There is not a fee to use the Mobile Check Deposit service.
- Do I have to have a checking account to use Mobile Check Deposit?
Yes, Mobile Check Deposit is available with a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account.
- Can I use Mobile Check Deposit for my business account?
At this time Mobile Check Deposit is not available for Business Accounts.
1Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Must have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account. Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider. Other restrictions apply.