Home Loan Financing
Buying a home is a big decision but with the help of our Home Loan Experts getting the perfect home loan doesn’t have to be. With our low rates and wide variety of home loan options, like out-of-state and Jumbo, we’ve got the home loan for you. So, you take care of finding the perfect home and we’ll find you the perfect mortgage!
A Fixed-Rate Mortgage offers an interest rate that is guaranteed for the life of the loan. A Fixed-Rate Mortgage may be the right choice if you:
- Plan to stay in your home for more than 7 years
- Want consistent monthly payments
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
An Adjustable-Rate Mortgage will typically offer a lower interest rate that is fixed for an initial period and then will adjust after the initial fixed period has ended. An Adjustable-Rate Mortgage may be the right choice if you:
- Plan on moving in seven years or less
- Are looking for payments that are initially lower
- Will have increased income in the future and would like lower payments now
Low Down Payment Mortgage
A Low Down Payment Mortgage can save thousands over the life of the loan vs FHA Financing. A Low Down Payment Mortgage may be the right choice if you:
- Are in need of a low down payment mortgage loan option
- Are trying to sell one home, while moving into another
- Would like to avoid paying an upfront cost of one years' Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) Fees
- Would like to avoid paying mortgage insurance every month for the entire life of the loan
A HomeReady Mortgage may help you afford a home sooner than you think. A HomeReady Mortgage could be the right solution if you:
- Would like a low down payment mortgage loan option
- Would like to use gifted funds from a relative to help with your down payment and closing costs
- Would like to pay lower Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Single-Family Investment Property Mortgage
A Single-Family Investment Property Home Loan is perfect if you are looking to finance or refinance a residential property in Illinois. A Single-Family Investment Property Mortgage may be the right choice if you:
- Are financing college housing for your child
- Are looking for income opportunities through rental properties
- Are interested in cash-out opportunities
A VA Loan is the perfect home loan option if you are a veteran or service member. A VA loan may be the right choice if you:
- Would like to avoid making a down payment.
- Are looking for lower monthly mortgage payments.
- Are looking to refinance your current loan for better interest rates.
An FHA Loan is a government-backed home loan option insured by the Federal Housing Administration that can help you get the home you want with a lower down payment. An FHA loan could be the right solution if you:
- Are looking to make a down payment as low as 3.5%.
- Are looking for a lower interest rate.
- Would like to roll your potential closing costs into the loan (restrictions may apply).
We lend in all of Illinois. Closing fees may apply for certain counties. HomeReady is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae. Income limits may apply.