A Fixed-Rate Mortgage offers an interest rate that is guaranteed for the life of the loan, protecting you from fluctuating interest rates. A Fixed-Rate Mortgage may be the right choice if you:
- Plan to stay in your home for more than 7 years
- Want consistent monthly payments
Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loan Benefits
- A low fixed-rate, fixed-term loan = monthly principal and interest payments remain the same until your Mortgage Loan is paid off
- Flexible terms including: 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20 and 30 years
- No prepayment penalties
- Make mortgage payments and check your balance through Online & Mobile Banking or by phone
DuPage Credit Union also offers a variety of unique mortgages that can be customized to meet your specific needs to include but are not limited to:
- Moderate to low income options
- No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) options
- Less than perfect credit options
- Low interest rate options
- Combined instant home equity options
Why Choose DuPage Credit Union for Your Home Loan
With over seven decades of experience, our Team of Home Loan Experts have built a solid foundation of trust, dependability and local expertise helping Members finance their homes. Also enjoy:
- Our local non-commissioned home loan experts who will work with you from your application, to closing and throughout the life of your loan.
- Our Mortgage Care-N-Tee to meet your original closing date.
- No application fee until you lock your rate.
- A rebate of up to $5001 at closing when you buy a home with one of our Preferred Realtors.
- Lower Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), if applicable.
We lend in all of Illinois for primary residence. Closing fees may apply for certain counties. 1$500 Mortgage Care-N-Tee is based on the mortgage loan closing date provided in the original sales contract. This guarantee is only available on conventional purchase mortgage loans in the state of Illinois with closing dates set for a minimum of 30 days after the original purchase contract is signed and received by the Credit Union. Loan closing date is subject to receipt of completed application and required supporting documentation. Required supporting documentation must be provided no more than two (2) business days after application receipt or request from the Credit Union. Loan closing is subject to underwriting approval. For full list of terms and conditions, call us at 800-323-2611 or visit dupagecu.com.