Single-Family Investment Property Mortgage
Enjoy great benefits, service and flexible loan options when financing or refinancing a Single-Family Investment Property. And, if you need help with determining which financing option is best, we invite you to schedule a free Home Loan Consultation.
Types of Investment Property Loans
A Single-Family Investment Property Home Loan is perfect for anyone looking to finance or refinance a residential property in Illinois for:
- College housing for your child
- Income opportunities through rental properties
- Cash-out opportunities and more!
Why Choose DuPage Credit Union for Your Home Loan
With over seven decades of experience, our Team of Home Loan Experts have built a solid foundation of trust, dependability and local expertise helping Members finance their homes. Also enjoy:
- Our local non-commissioned home loan experts who will work with you from your application, to closing and throughout the life of your loan.
- Our Mortgage Care-N-Tee to meet your original closing date.
- No application fee until you lock your rate.
- A rebate of up to $5001 at closing when you buy a home with one of our Preferred Realtors.
- Lower Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), if applicable.
- Up to 5 coupons for 15% off each from Sears.
Restrictions may apply. Single-Family homes only in Illinois. Additional closing fees may apply for certain counties. Does not include 2-4 flat, condo or apartment complex financing. Max Loan to Value (LTV) is 85% for Purchase, 75% Refinance or Cash-out Refinance for up to four properties. Other restrictions apply to more than four financed properties. Must be a Member in good standing. We lend in all of Illinois for primary residence. Closing fees may apply for certain counties. 1$500 Mortgage Care-N-Tee is based on the mortgage loan closing date provided in the original sales contract. This guarantee is only available on conventional purchase mortgage loans in the state of Illinois with closing dates set for a minimum of 30 days after the original purchase contract is signed and received by the Credit Union. Loan closing date is subject to receipt of completed application and required supporting documentation. Required supporting documentation must be provided no more than two (2) business days after application receipt or request from the Credit Union. Loan closing is subject to underwriting approval. For full list of terms and conditions, call us at 800-323-2611 or visit dupagecu.com.