Manage your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with secure access to your money anytime, anywhere with free Online Banking.
Schedule Automatic Transfers
Make DuPage Credit Union Loan & Visa® Payments
Advance on Credit Lines
Download Account History Into Personal Money Management Software
Including accounts from other financial institutions
Refer to "Important Account Information for Our Members" Disclosure and Current Fees and Charges for details.1Must have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account and be at least 18 years of age. Members who are registered for Online Bill Payment and do not pay a minimum of one bill per month will be assessed a monthly $5.00 Inactive Online Bill Payment fee. 2Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider.
To login or sign up for Online Banking, select “LOGIN” at the top of your screen.
Online Bill Payment
Save time and money with free Online Bill Payment¹. Upon registering, you can immediately begin paying your bills safely and securely while easily managing your finances.
Through Online Bill Payment:
- Make payments, view pending and recent payments and add new payees all from one screen
- Register to view and pay your bills electronically through eBills
- Set up email alerts reminding you when a payment is made, when an eBill is received and more
- Hide inactive payees – perfect for annual or quarterly bills
- Automatic payment reminder
- Schedule expedited payments for overnight or rush service
- View the date a paper check through Bill Payment has cleared
Whether you are just getting started, would like help setting up your payees or simply have questions, schedule an appointment to meet with an Associate who will be happy to assist you.
Register for Bill Payment Today!
Simply login to Online Banking and select Bill Payment. If you do not have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account, apply today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Online Banking & Bill Payment Secure?It is an essential component of our commitment to Members that we use emergent and proven technologies to help you protect your information and ensure your transactions are secure. Have peace of mind knowing your account information is safeguarded with industry leading protection. Once you login to Online Banking, you will enter into a secure site equipped to protect your confidential information.
- What is an Email Alert & Notification in Online Banking?Email Alerts & Notifications are the simplest way to remind yourself about activity that matters most to you pertaining to your account(s).
- How Do I Set Up an Email Alert & Notification in Online Banking?
In Online Banking under the Additional Services > Text Banking & Alerts, use the Add Notification feature to create email reminders including:
- When an account balance reaches a certain amount
- When a check clears
- When a certificate matures
- When a loan payment is due and past due
- Personal reminders written by you
- What are Check Images?Check Images are images of cleared, paper checks available for free through Online Banking. The images you will see will be of your actual checks, just as you wrote them, including front and back views.
- How Do I View My Check Images through Online Banking?To view a Check Image, login to Online Banking, click on your Checking Account to view your history and then the check number.
- How Do I Order Checks Online?Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of ordering checks and check-related products online at any time. This service provides a safe and secure environment to customize and check on the status of your check orders.
To Order Checks Through Online Banking:
- Login to Online Banking
- Select Additional Services > Order Checks from the top menu
- Select the appropriate account
- Click Enter
If you are ordering checks for the first time, please give us a call at 800.323.2611.
- What is an eBill in Online Bill Payment?An eBill is an electronic version of your paper bill (such as electric, phone or cable), that you receive through Online Bill Payment. As an Online Bill Payment user, you will receive email notifications when an eBill has been received, when it is due and when the payment has been sent – all from the convenience of one screen, while maintaining control of your finances. In addition, enjoy peace of mind knowing your eBills are protected by industry-leading technology and knowing you are helping the environment by eliminating paper waste.