Manage your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with secure access through free Online Banking.
Move Money to Other Financial Institutions
Schedule Recurring Transfers
Make DuPage Credit Union Loan & Visa® Payments
Advance on Credit Lines
Download Account History Into Personal Money Management Software
Set Account Nicknames
Secure Message Center
Refer to "Important Account Information for Our Members" Disclosure and Current Fees and Charges for details. 1Must have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account. Members who are registered for Online Bill Pay and do not pay a minimum of one bill per month will be assessed a monthly $5.00 Inactive Online Bill Payment fee. 2Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. 3Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an existing Online Banking user. How do I login?
- Click the Login box at the top-right corner of any page at dupagecu.com and enter your current username.
- Do not enter your previous password – instead enter the last 6 digits of the primary Accountholders’ social security number (or EIN for Business Accounts). You will then be prompted to change your password.
- In the Current Password field, re-enter the last 6 digits of the social security number/EIN.
- In the New Password field, create a new password. Note that your password must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lowercase letters and at least one number.
- Confirm your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Set up 5 security questions.
- Set your verification preferences (call or text).
- I am new to Online Banking. How do I login?
Located at the top-right corner of any page at dupagecu.com is an orange login drop-down menu – click on it to expand the menu. Click on First Time User? and follow the instructions.
- What are the password requirements?
Passwords must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lowercase letters and at least one number. As a security precaution, avoid using previous passwords.
- How can I register for Online Statements?
- Once you are logged in to Online Banking, select your primary Savings Account from the Accounts page.
- On the Account Details page, click Online Statements on the top right.
- You will be presented with a PDF Test Drive to verify your PC is capable of viewing PDFs.
- Enter a valid email address where you would like to receive Online Statements notifications.
- Click the registration verification link sent to your email address.
- Accept the disclosure.
Note, if you have a Mortgage and/or a Home Equity Loan, by registering for one, you will automatically be registered for all: Member Statements, Mortgage Billing Statements, Home Equity Billing Statements and Notices (e.g. transfer, overdraft).¹
- How can I register for Visa® Statements?
- Once you are logged in to Online Banking, click your Visa Credit Card.
- Click View Statement and follow the instructions presented.
- What are Alerts in Online Banking?
Email and Text Alerts are the simplest way to remind yourself about activity that matters most to you pertaining to your account(s) including:
- When an account balance reaches a certain amount
- When a debit or credit transaction is over or under a certain amount
- When you receive a secure message from the Credit Union
- How Do I Create or Update an Alert in Online Banking?
In Online Banking, select any account, then from the Account Details page select Create Alert. You can also create and delete alerts by selecting Settings > Security and Alerts > Alerts.
- What are Check Images?
Check Images are images of cleared, paper checks available for free through Online Banking. The images you will see will be of your actual checks, just as you wrote them, including front and back views.
- How Do I View My Check Images through Online Banking?
To view a Check Image, login to Online Banking, select Accounts and then click on your Checking Account to view your Account Details. From there you can select the check number to view the check.
- How Do I Order Checks Online?
Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of ordering checks and check-related products online at any time. This service provides a safe and secure environment to customize and check on the status of your check orders.
To Order Checks Through Online Banking:
- Login to Online Banking
- Select your Checking Account
- Click on the link More Actions > Order Checks
- Click Continue – where you will be able to view your most recent order
- After choosing a design, confirm your starting check number and verify your personalization before placing your order.
- If you are ordering checks for the first time, please give us a call at 800-323-2611.
- Is Online Banking & Bill Pay Secure?
It is an essential component of our commitment to Members that we use emergent and proven technologies to help you protect your information and ensure your transactions are secure. Have peace of mind knowing your account information is safeguarded with industry-leading protection.
- What Browser Version Do I Need to Use Online Banking?
Please view the list of supported browsers for Online Banking.