Paying your bills, friends and family is fast and easy with free Online Bill Pay.¹ Upon registering from your computer or phone, you can immediately begin paying your bills safely and securely.
Manage Your Payments
Through the Payment Center in Pay Bills, you can:
- Make and schedule manual or automatic payments, view pending and recent payments, add new payees and view eBills and reminders all from one screen.
- Set up email reminders to notify you when a payment is due and track the status of a payment.
- Create groups to organize your payees, such as utilities, service providers and friends—you can even hide groups from your list.
- Schedule expedited payments for rush delivery.
Upload and manage your bills with a snap of your phone’s camera using Bill Capture.
An eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill that arrives from a payee into your Bill Pay account. With eBills, you no longer need to log into the biller’s site to pay your bills; most bills can be set up through Online Banking. Setting up eBills is easy.
How Can We Help?
Whether you’re just getting started, would like help setting up your payees or simply have questions, schedule an appointment – we’re here when you need us!
Register for Free Bill Pay Today!1
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register¹ for Bill Pay?
On your computer, login to Online Banking and select Pay Bills. On your phone through the Mobile Banking App, select Payments. Then simply follow the steps on-screen.
- I’m an existing Bill Pay user. How do I login to pay my bills?
Login to Online Banking and select Pay Bills. On your phone or tablet, open the Mobile Banking App and select the Payments tile.
- When should I schedule my payment so it’s paid by the due date?
Schedule your payment for the day it’s due.
- I scheduled my payment. When will the money be withdrawn from my account?
Your account will be debited the same day as the day you scheduled it for. In some instances, check payments will be debited when the check is cashed.
- What is an eBill in Pay Bills?
An eBill is an electronic version of your paper bill (such as electric, phone or cable), that you receive through Pay Bills. As an Pay Bills user, you will receive email notifications when an eBill has been received, when it is due and when the payment has been sent – all from the convenience of one screen, while maintaining control of your finances. In addition, enjoy peace of mind knowing your eBills are protected by industry-leading technology and knowing you are helping the environment by eliminating paper waste.
- How do I set up an eBill?
Login to Online Banking and select Pay Bills, find the payee, and then click the eBill link. Answer a couple of questions from the biller and you will be all set to receive eBills.
- Is Online Banking & Bill Pay Secure?
It is an essential component of our commitment to Members that we use emergent and proven technologies to help you protect your information and ensure your transactions are secure. Have peace of mind knowing your account information is safeguarded with industry-leading protection.
Refer to "Important Account Information for Our Members" Disclosure and Current Fees and Charges for details. 1Must 18 or older and have a DuPage Credit Union Checking Account. Members who are registered for Online Bill Pay and do not pay a minimum of one bill per month will be assessed a monthly $5.00 Inactive Online Bill Payment fee. 2Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Must be 18 or older.