Online Statements and Notices
Go paperless and securely receive your statement(s) and notices days earlier than by mail with Online Statements in free Online Banking. It’ll help you avoid clutter while also helping the environment. Available for:
- Member Statements
- Visa® Statements
- Mortgage Billing Statements
- Home Equity Billing Statements
- Account Notices, such as, Transfer and Overdraft Notices
Benefits of Online Statements and Notices
- Easy to find, Online Statements/Notices are saved for up to 18 months¹ – no more searching through file cabinets
- Save a copy of your Online Statement to your computer
- Reduce the chance of identity theft and your statement/notice getting lost or stolen in the mail
- Receive an email when your Online Statement and/or Notice is ready for viewing
- It is easy to opt back in to paper statements and notices, if you decide you prefer paper
Register For Online Statements
Login to Online Banking and select your Visa Credit Card, then View Statement.
Member Statements, Mortgage and Home Equity Billing Statements
It’s easy to register all your accounts at once! If you have a DuPage Credit Union Mortgage and/or Home Equity Loan, by registering for one, you will automatically be registered for all – Member Statements, Mortgage Billing Statements and Home Equity Billing Statements².
To register, simply:
- Login to Online Banking on the top-right of your screen.
- Select any Savings or Checking account from the Accounts page.
- Once on the Account Details page, select Online Statements on the top-right.
Refer to "Important Account Information for Our Members" Disclosure and Current Fees and Charges for details. 1Up to 9 months of Visa Statements will be saved. 2Does not apply to Conventional Equity Home Equity Loans.