Move Money Where It’s Needed Most With External Transfers
Securely transfer money to and from your DuPage Credit Union Membership Savings and/or Checking Account with accounts you may have elsewhere – including banks, credit unions and investment firms nationwide.
Get Started Today
- To set up an external transfer, simply login to Online Banking and select Transfers.
- Click on the External Account Transfer link located under Services.
- Set up your accounts in Preferences.
- Before using this service, you must first validate your email address. An email message with a validation code will be sent to the email address associated with your account. You’ll need to enter the validation code from that message and click on the Submit button to continue.
- Once your external account is created and has been verified you will be able to initiate one-time or recurring transfers.
That’s it! Once your account is created you can move money anytime through Online Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take for my External Transfer to be processed?
Standard delivery for External Transfers is three business days.
- How much can I transfer?
The standard transfer limit is $5,000.
- Where can I transfer money to?
You may transfer funds externally to accounts you have at other financial institutions including banks, credit unions and brokerage firms nationwide.
- Is there a fee for making an External Transfer?
There are no fees for making a standard External Transfer. In some cases, a next day delivery option may be available for a small fee.
- Can an External Transfer be used as a direct payment to a loan?
Yes, you can transfer from an external savings or checking account directly to a loan at the Credit Union.
- Can I make an External Transfer from my Mobile Banking App?
Yes! You may download our Mobile Banking App from the App Store or Google Play to get started.1 External Transfers are also available on our full Online Banking site at dupagecu.com.
Must be 18 or older. 1Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Standard message and data rates may apply. Refer to your communications service provider.