Online Banking Login Instructions
For existing Online Banking users who have not logged in since February 2016 or earlier, follow steps below:
- Click the Login button at the top-right corner of any page at dupagecu.com and enter your current username.
- Do not enter your previous password – instead enter the last 6 digits of the primary accountholders’ social security number (or EIN for business accounts). You will then be prompted to change your password.
- In the Current Password field, re-enter the last 6 digits of the social security number/EIN.
- In the New Password field, create a new password. Note that your password must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lowercase letters and at least one number.
- Confirm your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Set up 5 security questions.
- Set your verification preferences (call or text).