Be Prepared for All of Life’s Adventures
With fixed rate personal loans as low as __PERSONAL_LOAN_24MONTH_RATE__ APR¹ and funds available in less than 24 hours, we’ve got you covered with financing when you need it most.
Why take out a personal loan with DuPage Credit Union?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can a Personal Loan be used for?
- Debt consolidation
- Special occasions, such as weddings and graduations
- Vacations and honeymoons
- New furniture
- Home improvements
- Medical expenses (including cosmetic surgery, vision care and dental)
- Auto repairs
- Replacing broken appliances
Don’t see your expense listed above? Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- How can I lower my Personal Loan rate even further?
It’s simple! Agree to make your payment automatically through Online Banking or through payroll deduction/ACH and reduce your rate by .25%.²
- When is my first payment due?
You have the option to make your first payment due at the end of the following month or you can choose to defer your first payment for 90 days.
- Do I need to become a Member to take out a personal loan?
Yes, and if you apply online we will deposit the $5.00 into your account to fund your Membership. Find out if you’re eligible for Membership.
- How long do I have to repay my loan?
We have flexible repayment terms of 24, 36, 48 and 60 months.
- Can I use a personal loan to consolidate credit card debt?
Yes. With a personal loan from DuPage Credit Union, not only could you save thousands by consolidating your debt into low, fixed rate monthly payments, you may also improve your credit score.
- What do you look for in determining if I qualify for a personal loan?
Credit scores don’t tell the entire story about your future potential. That’s why, unlike other lenders, we look at the big financial picture in order to get you approved.