Trust Us With Your Mortgage
With over seven decades of experience, our Team of Home Loan experts have built a solid foundation of trust, dependability and local expertise helping Members finance their homes. That’s why we’ve earned the #1 credit union mortgage lender ranking in DuPage, Kane and Kendall counties for four straight years.1 But don’t just take our word for it – check out what Members are saying.
What Sets Us Apart
- Set it and forget it – We’ll be here to assist you throughout the life of your loan, which means you will always make your payments to the Credit Union, unlike other lenders who sell your mortgage loan.
- No quotas – Our Team is non-commissioned and eager to make financing your home an easy and wonderful experience.
- Dedicated to your timeline – Receive a $500 credit at closing if we don’t meet your original closing date with our Mortgage Care-N-Tee.2 Since its inception we’ve paid out $0.00 – now that’s dedication!
- Less obstacles and more money in your pocket – With our Low Down Payment Mortgage you can put as little as 3% down and save thousands over the life of your loan vs. FHA financing.
There is no cost to get pre-approved and you'll walk away with an official pre-approval letter to show the sellers how serious you are – giving you the advantage when negotiating.
Here Are Your Options
Preferred Realtor Network
Receive a rebate of up to $500 at closing when you buy a home with one of our Preferred Realtors.3
- $250 for homes with a purchase price under $200,000
- $500 for homes with a purchase price of $200,000 and above
Get a $500 credit if we don't meet your original closing date.
We lend in all of Illinois for primary residence. Closing fees may apply for certain counties.Learn More
1DuPage Credit Union ranked the number one credit union mortgage lender in DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties according to the 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 HMDA data (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act).
2$500 Mortgage Care-N-Tee is based on the mortgage loan closing date provided in the original sales contract. This guarantee is only available on purchase mortgage loans with closing dates set for a minimum of 30 days after the original purchase contract is signed and received by the Credit Union. Loan closing date is subject to receipt of completed application and required supporting documentation. Required supporting documentation must be provided no more than two (2) business days after application receipt or request from the Credit Union. Loan closing is subject to underwriting approval. Closing guarantee is not applicable if: a. borrower changes loan products or terms, b. closing is delayed due to seller's failure to close on time, c. borrower fails to meet contract requirements, d. closing is delayed due to a third party requirement, including appraisal and inspection or title, e. there is a change in terms of the purchase contract, f. closing date is not included in the contract, g. closing is delayed due to inclement weather or natural disaster, h. borrower's financial circumstances has changed during the contract period, or i. loan documentation or application contains fraudulent information. DuPage Credit Union reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice. Care-N-Tee paid in the form of a $500 credit on the Closing Disclosure at closing.
3The Preferred Realtor Network was previously known as the Residential Rebate Program. Rebates are awarded to existing Members who complete their closing of a qualified conventional purchase or sale within the state of Illinois with an approved Real Estate Professional as part of DuPage Credit Union's Preferred Realtor Network. Rebates of $250 will be given to Members with a home purchase price of under $200,000; a rebate of $500 will be given for homes with a purchase price of $200,000 or more. Some restrictions may apply.