Please let the Credit Union know about any upcoming trips and we’ll update your record so the fraud monitoring service does not place a block on your Visa® Credit and/or Debit Card(s) when making purchases out of your area or ordinary spending habits.
- Visa Credit Cardholders
To submit a Traveling Out-of-State Form:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Select your Visa® Credit Card Account.
- Under the Account Services tab, click on the Travel Notification link.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV/CVC code from the back of your card, and select Continue.
- Provide your travel information—including departure and return dates, locations and phone number—and click Submit to continue.
- To complete your request, click Confirm. To make changes to your request, click Cancel.
If you also carry a DuPage Credit Union Visa Debit Card, we will update that information upon receiving your Traveling-Out-of-State Form.
Visa Transaction Alerts
Before heading out of town, sign-up for free Visa Transaction Alerts in Online Banking to effortlessly track your Visa Credit Card purchases by receiving a text or email each time your credit card is used – notifying you when, where and how much was spent.
Not an Online Banking User?
Give us a call at 800-323-2611 and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Visa Debit Cardholders
Please contact us at 800-323-2611 and we’ll be happy to update your record with your upcoming trips.