Pay with a DuPage Credit Union account.
Log in to Online Banking to pay a DuPage Credit Union loan via your checking or savings account or an external transfer.
Additional payment options:
Get help with loan payments.
There are multiple ways to access your account number. You can find your account number:
- In the upper left hand corner of your membership application
- Via any checks if you have them
- Through Online Banking
To view your account number online, simply:
- Login to Online Banking
- Select Account
- Choose Account Information.
- And, your account number will be located at the top of your screen.
Payments made before 12 PM Central Standard time Monday-Friday will post to your account same day. Payments made after 12 PM will post the next business day.
To set up a recurring payment, simply:
- Login to your account
- Click on Manage within “Automatic Payment Settings”
- Select “+Add”
- Fill in the required payment information
- Check “I accept the Payment Authorization”
- And, save!
On the next page, you’ll see when your next automatic payment is set to take place. You can also edit the information by selecting, “Actions”.