Pay your loan online.
Pay your loan through Online Banking.
Pay with a DuPage Credit Union checking or savings account or set up an external transfer.
Pay through the Loan Payment Service.
Pay with any Visa® or MasterCard® debit card, or with a checking or savings account that you have at another financial institution.
Additional loan payment options.
Speak to a Representative
or toll-free 800-323-2611 to speak with a DuPage Credit Union team member.
Automated Loan Payment
For automated loan payments, or para español, call
855-211-2479. You will need your account number and suffix.
At a Branch
Make loan payments by cash or check at thousands of branch locations nationwide.
Please include the last 4 digits of your account and loan number on your check.
PO Box 3930
Naperville, IL 60567-3930
Get help with loan payments.
There are multiple ways to access your DuPage Credit Union account number. You can find your account number:
- In the upper left hand corner of your membership application
- Via any checks if you have them
- Through Online Banking
- Select the account you want to make a payment to.
- On the Account Details page, click Account Information.
- The full account number is at the end of “Account Name” and includes everything before the “-“. Everything after the “-” is the “suffix.”
Still can’t find your account number? We’re happy to help: Call us at 1-800-323-2611.
You can make your online payments using another financial institutions routing number and account number.