Pay your loan online.
Pay your loan through Online Banking.
Pay with a DuPage Credit Union checking or savings account or set up an external transfer.
Pay through the Loan Payment Service.
Pay with any checking or savings account that you have at another financial institution. Or, pay with any Visa® or MasterCard® debit card with the Pay as a Guest channel.
Additional loan payment options.
Speak to a Team Member
or toll-free 800-323-2611. Please note: There may be a $4.95 convenience fee for making a phone payment with a team member.
Automated Loan Payment
For automated phone payments, or para español, call
855-211-2479. You will need your account number and suffix.
At a Branch
Make loan payments by cash or check at thousands of branch locations nationwide.
Please include the last 4 digits of your account and loan number on your check.
PO Box 3930
Naperville, IL 60567-3930
Get help with loan payments.
There are multiple ways to access your DuPage Credit Union account number. You can find your account number:
Loan Agreement or Membership Application
Vehicle Welcome Packet
With Your Checks
Through Online Banking
Still can’t find your account number? We’re happy to help: call us at 1-800-323-2611.
Using the Loan Payment Service, you can make loan payments online by using a checking or savings account that you have at another financial institution. With the Pay as a Guest channel, you also have the option to pay using a debit card.
- Visit the Loan Payment Service and Click “Pay as a Guest.”
- Enter your Account Number, Loan Suffix, and the primary account holder’s Social Security Number. Not sure where to find your Account Number and Loan Suffix?
- Confirm your payment information. The Amount Due displayed is the minimum amount due. You can enter any payment amount from $5 – $600. Payments can be made via debit card, checking, or savings account. There is no fee for any of the payment options.
- Click “Continue” to review your payment, accept the Payment Authorization terms, and click the “Pay.”
- Your payment is complete. Save time by clicking the “Register Now” button and setting up automatic payments.
- Sign in to your Loan Payment Service account.
- Select your loan and click the “Manage” link.
- Click “+Add”
- Enter your payment details, frequency, source, next payment date, and when or how the payments will end.
- Please note that debit cards are not available for automatic payments at this time.
- Accept the Payment Authorization terms and click “Save.” That’s it!
- Log in to your account in the Loan Payment Service.
- Select your loan and click the “Actions” button > “Edit or Deleted Scheduled Payments”
- Follow the prompts to delete your recurring payment.